Well, I finished four quilts this week! Granted they were just tied, but I did use lots of fabric for backing. Not only did I do that, but I got rid of 3 boxes of fabric to the Lutherans to use for LWR quilts. I have so much fabric, I just need to get rid of it. At this point in time any one that will take it and use it for charity can have the old, unloved stuff that I no longer want. As long as they come to my house and pick it up. Its amazing how much fabric one can amass. And no I didn't measure it all, I weighed one yard, then weighed the rest of the fabric in the piles. Quick and easy! Though 24 yards were used for the backs of those four quilts.
I am very happy that I am getting very close to breaking even, I might have to clean more fabric out!
So here are my totals for this week.
Purchases this week 0.0 yds
Purchases YTD: 256.5 yards
Used this week: 90.0 yards
Used YTD: 187.5 yards
Running Total 69.0 yards in the red