Thursday, January 7, 2010

More fabric...

I got a call yesterday from a friend during the blizzard. She said that fabric was on sale at the quilt shop...should I or should I not go...well what would have you done. I went straight to the quilt store, and promptly purchased many, many yards of fabric. I am way in the hole now...guess I better start sewing this weekend. Why did I decide to start making plans to follow my stash enhancement?

Well, I guess it was worth it, it will add insulation since its so damn cold out.

1 comment:

  1. I got 24 blocks ready for you. I'll be sending them out next week. I'm still in a weeding out phase. I've got a few ziplock bags of strings for another project I want to do, but I cleared out some fabric that I hope will work for your nursing home project. Next year, I'll be adding some to my stash as you are doing this year, but this year--I'm using up some of my previous purchases!

    ReplyDelete