Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stash Report

Oh, Oh, Oh, I have been dreading today since I was at the shop last week. I did my self in good for the year! I hope those will be my purchases for the year! But that is doubtful. When fabric is 50 cents to a dollar a yard for quilt shop fabric, I find that I cannot resist fabric at all, and with out further delay here is my report

Purchases this week 252 yards
Purchases YTD: 256.5 yards

Used this week: 14.5 yards
Used YTD: 14.5 yards

So that leaves me in the red 242 yards. Ouch! Good thing, its Janurary I did this and not December!

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I was feeling bad about my stash report, seeing everyone who's in the black for this year. But I feel better now :) I'm sure you'll be making lots of fabulous quilts from this purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! you better get to busting! you didn't share a picture of all your lovely new fabrics. That might make things better. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't feel too bad. i doubt that the strongest of us could resist those prices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I want to shop where you shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great buy. You'll get it used. It looks like you have a long arm. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At those prices neither a stash report or a blizzard would keep me a way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At those prices I wouldn't have been able to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At those prices I think you did amazingly well. It could of been worse. Now you have the rest of the year to use it up. Be sure to post pictures. We want to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I thought my stash bump of 30ish yards this weekend was impressive...>200 is awesome! Where do you put it all???

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL-you should have done it in December, that way the 1st of the year you could start over! Great Sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What quilt shop was this? And you didn't tell me?????? I would have driven over snow drifts to get there!! Ya right! You always find the best of bargains!! Nice quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. At those kind of prices, you'd have been mad NOT to stock up!! As long as you are using it as well as buying it and it makes you happy, go for it :)

    ReplyDelete