Well I was busy this past week. I pieced 5 tops out of 6 inch squares, those go FAST. I also made the backs for them, and cut the binding. So that was an easy 30 Yards out of the stash. The other two yards was the sashing for the quilt as you go. I am not counting the flower garden since they were already cut. But I will count the backing which was 6 yards. Its already on the frame. So I think I will have no problem using the fabric I bought. Well I hope I don't. I also used another two yards for binding the Lincoln Platform Quilt.
Purchases this week 0 yds
Purchases YTD: 256.5 yards
Used this week: 40 yards
Used YTD: 54.5 yards
Running Total 187.5 yards in the red